2021 LIVE YOUR YOGA RYT-300/500 TEACHER TRAINING
with Dharma Richards
January - June 2021
Beginning January 2021, this 6-month combination online/live/livestream* program is designed for the existing RYT200 instructor wishing to inspire, challenge, and transform their teachings by taking their personal practice to the next level through advanced sequencing & theming, subtle anatomy teachings, and advanced business tips for yogis. You will receive in-depth training on teaching meditation, hatha, vinyasa, restorative and yin yoga, and yoga nidra while routine yogic rituals will immerse you in the personal yogic lifestyle. Our Advanced Yoga Teacher Training will immerse you in yoga philosophy and teaching applications to enhance your career. Graduate with expanded knowledge and the teaching tool-kit to become a yoga professional with RYT-500 Yoga Alliance* certification.
1. Optimal Scenario - if a COVID-19 vaccine becomes readily available by the end of the program: up to 50% of the training will be live in-person/in-studio training and the remainder of the training will be being online/self-paced
2. Conservative Scenario - if a COVID-19 vaccine is not readily available by the end of the program: all modules will be online, including a combination of on-demand and livestream learning
Weekend Dates & Times:
Live/Zoom Livestream Classes meet Saturdays & Sundays 9:00am-5:00pm, daily times may vary
2021: Jan. 9-10, Feb. 6-7, Mar. 20-21, Apr. 3-4, May 8-9, Jun. 5-6.
You will have up to 2 years to complete all virtual modules.
Considerations: Not-Included in tuition, but Required for completion of RYT-500 Certifications:
• On-demand online study of approximately 4-8 hours per week (does not include weekend dates)
• Final Thesis
• Attendance of one yoga class per week
• 40-Day Personal Practice
• Access to computer/email; Zoom capable
• Required Reading Books - Est. under $100 (List available upon registration)
• 10% of class-passes and retail products
• Daily practice, journaling & record keeping
• Vegetarian diet requested; otherwise, daily diet journaling is required
• Minimum of 8 students; Maximum of 12 students
• *Yoga Alliance RYT500 Registration Requires: Yoga Alliance Registration Fee (currently $55-$85) plus 100 personal teaching hours
Major Topics & Concentrations:
Yama & Niyama
Business & Ethics
Mudras & Bandhas
Ancient Yogic Texts
Tantric Yogic Practices
Creating Sacred Space
Self-study through Journaling
Intuition & Psychic Development
Chakra System and Nadi Channels
Developing safe and sacred community
Advanced asana, pranayama & meditation
Spiritual Ethics for Practitioners and Facilitators
Advanced Asana, Pranayama & Meditation Practices
Developing a deep relationship with Nature & Elements
Deepening Your Personal Practice and Advanced Teaching Methodologies
And Much More!
Option 1: $2,945 Pay-In-Full, includes $500 non-refundable deposit.
Option 2: $500 non-refundable deposit plus $424/month Auto-Pay for 6 months (Jan-June 2021)
Upon deposit, you will receive access to an online application to confirm your enrollment.
Registration Deadline: November 15, 2020.
Space is limited!
Questions? Schedule a time for a 1:1 chat with Dharma